Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Never Be Afraid To Try Something New

New eating plan Number 3 began as my oldest daughter wanted to do"The Fat Smash" plan, totally different from the last one which included lots of meat, healthy breads and dark chocolate. This one is all the fruit and veggies you need, low fat, no meat or bread and very low fat among other things in the induction period of 9 days. My daughter broke her foot and is in a cast, she has had a considerable difficult time getting around and is not messing around anymore she wants to lose,so I am willing to do whatever plan she is comfortable with. I did learn that artificial sweeteners of any kind really cause digestive problems for me after cutting them out this last plan so its only Stevia based sweeteners or a little occasional sugar I am using.

Did I behave during Spring Break ? No.Was it worth it? No,I am back up a couple of lbs. Trying on clothes is always a wake up call for me and I know if I get a job I need a new wardrobe. Just coming down a couple of sizes would make a big difference.

So to recap a rather boring update… I am in this since January 4th, I have lost a total of 12 lbs as of today and I am trying plan 3. I feel better, people say they can tell I have lost, now my daughter has thrown her hat in the ring and I am not giving up!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something trying to pursue new dreams and discover what I want to be when I grow up.