Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Love A Parade .....Written Jan 4th PM

Today was the big day to a fresh start.I have to confess I had a hard time sleeping last night and due to that, it's been a sleepy day with a headache for me. I did manage taking my children back to school from their Holiday break,their friend to the airport and I made it to my Doctors appointment.What he suggested I follow is actually pretty simple,lean protein,plenty of fruits and veggies, some nuts,some healthy cereal or oatmeal,very little breads,potatoes and pasta....here is the big one,absolutely no sugar.Goodbye sweet tooth you are no longer a friend of mine,you shall be satisfied with fruit and nuts and tea with Purevia or Splenda. I prefer the Purevia because it is made from the Stevia plant.
Exercise is on my list for tomorrow.

My husband has been traveling with his job for the past week and communication has been sparse but he arrived back home today. He has traveled so much through the years ,when he gets home we don't make a big deal of it.He tells me of all the exotic ,interesting places he goes to and I tell him about whatever broke and needs repair.He hands me coffee or tea or some goodie while I hand him the budget I did not follow as I imagine him poolside with roomservice and I am stewing in reality up to my eyeballs! Anyway my point is, he probably would like a better homecoming from time to time just I could have used a little parade or some confetti as I rose out of my bed to a new improved me or a little applause please as I ate my salad at lunch.Oh well at least now I am a Party Hog not the Pigout Queen! I am sure my scale will be applauding at the end of the week... at least I hope.I am off to the store to buy lowfat, low carb,, no sugar foods! No applause please!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something trying to pursue new dreams and discover what I want to be when I grow up.