Thursday, January 21, 2010

Very Funny, Newton!

It's been one of those weeks, I’m sure you have had them before. I had one hour, one glorious hour planned for lunch and computer time before time to pick up my daughter from school, that's when Newton decided he would send some fun my way. Just as I was going to sit down with my meal and hot tea,(from Starbucks of course) my liquid gold spilled all across the table (cue the dollar signs and the cha ching of the cash register.) while I was cleaning it up the phone rang, Could I pick up my daughter? she was ill. then the dog started scratching on the door ,I needed to take her out, on my way , I noticed the cat had yakked on the floor which leads me to now... I am sitting in a house in dire need of cleaning, with schoolwork to be done (I attend school online.)

Life has a way of being pretty amusing, if you don't look at it that way you might just go a little crazy. My dog is at the door again, my
husband is home early and my daughter just told me this blog is rather boring....isn't that just hilarious?(I ask with a slight twitch in one eye and a semi hysterical laugh.)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something trying to pursue new dreams and discover what I want to be when I grow up.