Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Too Shabby

I guess adding a little (and I do mean a little) exercise and cutting out mucho Matcha made a difference....down another 5.5 with a total loss off 7.5. not too shabby! Last week I caculated how much I could lose if I lost 2 per week and if I lost this much every 2 weeks,that would of course be 15 per month,it would take about 8 months to reach goal. As long as I keep losing,that is the main goal.It's hard not to get ahead of myself though.Looking at the long run of it,after struggling 18 years,what's another year?

So I guess under all the stress,the plan is still working.No decisions yet about big life changes,still praying with everyone in our family who all seem to differ in opinion every hour about what we should do.I am sure the people in Haiti would love the dilemmas we have. My family is blessed and our challenges pale in comparison to the issues they are facing.I am aware how selfish blogging can sound when it is all about me and the challenges I face,there is a whole world out there hurting with real big problems,it is important to look in the mirror and remind yourself of that sometimes.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something trying to pursue new dreams and discover what I want to be when I grow up.